Registration FeesSTAF 2018 offers 1-day, 3 days, 4-days, and 5-days passes. If you choose a 1-day or 3 days, 4-days pass, you have to declare the days on which you will attend STAF during the registration process and the events you plan to attend mainly (conferences and/or workshops). You will be allowed to access other events but we need to assign rooms to each event depending on the number of expected participants.
The registration includes access to all main events, satellite events, coffee breaks, lunches, and social events taking place on the days you registered for. This applies also for discounted student registrations.
The conference banquet and associated visits is only included in the Regular 3 days, 4-days and 5-days passes. Regular registrants choosing a 1-day pass or Student registrants can buy conference banquet and associated visits’ tickets during the registration process. Registrants can also buy additional tickets for accompanying persons.
The early registration ends on May the 28th, midnight Central European Time (CET, GMT+01:00). Late registrations are possible until June the 22th, midnight CET. Thereafter, on-site registrations at the conference are possible.
|Pass Type||Early (Until May the 28th) Regular / Students||Late (After May the 28th) Regular / Students||On-Site (After June the 22th) Regular / Students|
|1 Day Pass||€ 200 / € 150||€ 260 / € 210||€ 320 / € 270|
|3 Day Pass||€ 420 / € 220||€ 460 / € 250||€ 520 / € 280|
|4 Day Pass||€ 500 / € 260||€ 580 / € 300||€ 620 / € 320|
|5 Day Pass||€ 580 / € 300||€ 680 / € 350||€ 730 / € 375|
Extra Tickets for Social EventsFor accompanying persons, extra tickets for the social events are available:
Author PolicyFor each accepted paper at least one author has to be registered by the early registration deadline for all days the respective event takes place. This applies for accepted conference papers, TTC papers, workshop papers and all other events. The author must register paying the regular fee.
Student PolicyFor registrations at the student rate, a proof of the student status, such as a confirmation of registration provided by the university or a confirmation letter of the PhD advisor, has to be provided. This proof has to be provided onsite at the registration desk.
- Cancellation must be made in writing to email@example.com
- For any cancellation received before the 1st June 2018, registration fees will be reimbursed less 50 € for handling fees.
- No reimbursement will be made for cancellation received after the 1st June 2018.
- All registration made via purchase order are subject to these conditions for cancellation. As a result, all booking made by purchase order and cancelled after the 1st June 2018 must be paid in full.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.